If you’re a fan of TikTok and love playing meme games with friends, the What Do You Meme TikTok Edition is a must-try! This hilarious game combines the world of TikTok with the fun and creativity of meme creation. But how exactly can you scan the What Do You Meme TikTok filter and get in on the action? Let me guide you through the process.
- What Do You Meme TikTok Edition is a game that lets you create hilarious TikTok-themed memes.
- Players draw Caption Cards and the judge, usually the one with the most TikTok followers, selects a Photo Card.
- The judge reads the played Caption Cards aloud and chooses the funniest one as the winner of the round.
- Each Photo Card in the game has a QR code on the back, which you can scan with your phone to watch the TikTok video it comes from.
- The game is recommended for ages 17 and above and contains adult content.
How to Use the What Do You Meme Filter on Instagram and TikTok
To create hilarious and engaging content, the What Do You Meme filter is a must-have tool for both Instagram and TikTok users. Whether you’re a seasoned meme creator or just starting out, this filter allows you to add a touch of humor to your photos and videos. Let’s dive into how you can use the What Do You Meme filter on both platforms.
Using the What Do You Meme filter on Instagram is a breeze. Here’s a step-by-step guide to get you started:
- First, visit the official @whatdoyoumeme Instagram page.
- Next, tap on the filter icon, represented by a smiley face.
- From the list of available filters, select the “WDYM?” filter.
- Try out different captions and experiment with different photos.
- Once you’ve found the perfect combination, save the filter to your effects for future use.
To create a video using the What Do You Meme filter, follow these additional steps:
- Record your video on Instagram using the filter.
- Save the video to your camera roll.
- Upload the video to Reels or TikTok, and let the laughter ensue!
Now that you know how to use the What Do You Meme filter on Instagram, let’s move on to TikTok.
If you’re an avid TikTok user, you’ll be thrilled to know that the What Do You Meme filter is also available on TikTok. Here’s how you can access and use it:
- Click the “+” button to create a new video.
- Select the “Effects” option from the available toolbar.
- In the search bar, type “What Do You Meme” or “Caption This” to find the filter.
- Start recording your video with the What Do You Meme filter.
- If you want to bookmark the filter for future use, simply tap the bookmark symbol.
Now you’re all set to unleash your creativity and share hilarious What Do You Meme filter videos with your TikTok audience.
Now that you know how to use the What Do You Meme filter on both Instagram and TikTok, it’s time to let your imagination run wild. Experiment with different captions and photos, and get ready to create memes that will leave your followers rolling on the floor laughing!
About the What Do You Meme TikTok Edition Game
The What Do You Meme TikTok Edition is a thrilling variation of the wildly popular What Do You Meme game, specially tailored for TikTok enthusiasts. It brings together the best of both worlds by combining the hilarity of What Do You Meme with the viral world of TikTok.
In this edition, players get to create their own TikTok-themed memes by matching TikTok photo cards with caption cards. It’s a creative and entertaining way to showcase your sense of humor and tap into the latest trends on the social media platform.
One of the standout features of the game is the QR codes present on the back of each photo card. These QR codes can be scanned with a phone, allowing players to instantly watch the TikTok video from which the image card is derived. You can also delve deeper by exploring the featured TikToker’s page, discovering more of their content and becoming a part of their online community.
It’s important to note that the What Do You Meme TikTok Edition contains adult-themed content and is recommended for players aged 17 and above. So, gather your friends, prepare to laugh, and immerse yourself in the world of TikTok creators with this exciting game!
How do I scan What Do You Meme TikTok?
To scan What Do You Meme TikTok, simply use your phone to scan the QR code on the back of the Photo Cards. The QR code will take you directly to the TikTok video associated with the image card, allowing you to watch it and explore the featured TikToker’s page.
How do I use the What Do You Meme filter on Instagram and TikTok?
To use the What Do You Meme filter on Instagram, visit the official @whatdoyoumeme Instagram page and tap on the smiley face filter icon. From there, select the “WDYM?” filter and try it out. You can save the filter to your effects for future use. To create a video using the filter, record it on Instagram, save it to your camera roll, and upload it to Reels or TikTok. On TikTok, you can access the What Do You Meme filter by clicking the “+” to create a new video, selecting the “Effects” option, and searching for “What Do You Meme” or “Caption This” to find the filter. Start recording with the filter and bookmark it for future use by tapping the bookmark symbol.
What is the What Do You Meme TikTok Edition game?
The What Do You Meme TikTok Edition game is a variation of the popular What Do You Meme game specifically designed for TikTok enthusiasts. It allows players to create their own TikTok-themed memes by matching TikTok photo cards with caption cards. Each player starts by drawing seven Caption Cards, and the person with the most TikTok followers becomes the judge for the round. The judge selects a Photo Card featuring a famous TikTok creator and receives a Caption Card from each player. The judge reads the played Caption Cards aloud, selects the funniest one, and the player who played it wins the round. The winner keeps the Photo Card as a trophy. The game continues with the next judge for the following rounds. Each Photo Card in the game has a QR code on the back, which can be scanned with a phone to watch the exact TikTok video the image card comes from and explore each TikToker’s page.